Samsung DVD-V1000 DVD-VCR Combo
Samsung DVD-V1000 DVD-VCR Combo by Samsung at iTV More. MPN: OUTLET-DVDV1000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Combine the best of two worlds of video into one component--and save space--with the Samsung DVD-V1000 DVD-VCR Combo. You can even watch a DVD while
You can also use the Samsung DVD-V1000's DVD player to play back audio CDs as well as CD-R discs that you burn from your PC with MP3 audio files. It's also compatible with VCDs.
- 10-bit video digital to analog converter and 27MHz advanced digital filter
- Playback of 96KHz/24-bit sources
- DTS digital output for DTS-enhanced DVDs
- Continued audio during 2x speed playback
- Playback of S-VHS tapes at better-than-standard resolution.
- 16-event/1-year timer recording
- Time-remaining counter, real-time counter
- Composite, S-Video, and component-video outputs for high connectivity and optimum performance
- RF inputs and outputs for connection to all TVs--new or old
- Records from DVD to VHS (unless DVD is copy protected with Macrovision)
- English/French/Spanish onscreen programming
- Remote controls both DVD and VCR decks
- Four-head VCR: A VCR requires two video heads to record a picture. With four heads, a VCR can perform special effects like slow motion and freeze frame, and it is optimized for recording and playback in both the SP (2-hour) and SLP (6-hour) modes. You'll also get a better picture from rental videos with a four-head VCR.
- Hi-fi VHS: The standard VHX format with Dolby Surround Pro-Logic encoded in the stereo audio channels, which produces near-CD-quality sound. You'll need an A/V receiver with Dolby Surround Pro-Logic decoding to take full advantage of this feature.
- VCD: Video CD (VCD) is a video standard that can store audio and video to a compact disc (rather than a DVD disc) using MPEG-1 compression. You can fit up to 74 minutes of video with audio onto a VCD-formatted CD, but you can expect the video quality to be similar to that of a VHS videotape.
What's in the Box
Samsung DVD-V1000 DVD/VCR combo, remote control with two AA batteries, RCA cable for audio/video connection, RF (radio frequency) antenna, and user's manual.
Features & Highlights
- DVD player and 4-head VCR, compatible with S-VHS, VCDs, CD-R, and MP3 audio
- 400x speed rewind; 16-event/1-year timer recording; records non-copy-protected DVD to VHS
- Component-video, composite-video, and S-video outputs offer optimal connection with compatible DVD player
- Virtual surround sound simulates 5-speaker sound using only 2 speakers; DTS digital output for DTS-enhanced DVDs
- Measures 17 x 4 x 14.3 inches (W x H x D)
|Item Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.9 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|